Salary: $8.25 to $10.25 /hour
We are currently looking for full and part-time Dishwasher to join our amazing team!
The Dishwasher is responsible for proper cleaning and handling of all utensils, pots, pans, china, glassware, and silverware in dishwasher area.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least six (6) months experience in a commercial kitchen operation is preferred.
- Individuals must also be able to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff.
- Collect dishes and kitchen utensils from the tables during mealtimes.
- Wash dishes and kitchen utensils and inspects all dishware and glassware, ensuring highest standards of cleanliness.
- Eliminate stains from all utensils.
- Monitor the temperature of the dishwashing machine on a daily basis to insure that the machine is operating properly. Notify the Food Service Director promptly of any unacceptable temperature readings.
- Remove from service all cracked or broken dishes or damaged utensils that might be hazardous to residents. Notify the Food Service Director of damage.
- Store dishes, glassware, and utensils properly for use at the next mealtime.
- Dispose of all trash in a proper manner.
- Clean dishwashing machine inside and out after each shift. Deep-clean kitchen on a monthly basis.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor, walk-in refrigerator, and freezer each evening.
- Performs assigned cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals. Keeps work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Attends and participates in all in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.