Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 /hour
We are currently looking for full and part-time Bartender to join our amazing team!
The Bartender will provide a warm and friendly environment and create a world-class experience while accurately and timely providing beverages for our residents and guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Serve Safe Certification is required.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a dining or restaurant setting is preferred.
- Individuals must also be able to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to the community’s specifications for residents and guests in the bar and dining areas.
- Keep the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Set up for events, carry trays, serve residents and/or guests and clean up.
- Possess complete knowledge of the menus and be able to answer any menu questions from residents and/or guests graciously and with respect.
- Present, open and serve bottles of wine in a professional manner.
- Communicate and issues with service to the Food and Beverage Director.
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times.
- Attends and participates in all in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.