Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
We are currently looking for full and part-time Servers to join our amazing team!
The Server will be responsible for assisting in all areas of meal preparation, serving and clean-up.
All servers will receive a flat rate per hour **NO TIPS will be received
Must have a flexible schedule, willing to work morning, nights, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least six (6) months experience in a dining or restaurant setting is preferred.
- Individuals must also be able to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff.
- Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctively and efficiently.
- Set up tables and beverage station and refill all salt, pepper, and sugar dispensers.
- As directed, ensure salads and desserts are properly portioned.
- Serve meals to residents promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner. Deliver meals to residents’ rooms as needed.
- Clears tables and collect dishes and kitchen utensils during mealtime.
- May be required to wash dishes and kitchen utensils, ensuring highest standards of cleanliness, as requested or required.
- Store dishes, glassware, and utensils properly for use during next mealtime.
- Remove from service all cracked or broken dishes or damaged utensils that might be hazardous to residents. Notify the Culinary Director of damage.
- Dispose of all trash in a proper manner.
- Assist in the processing and storing of deliveries of food and supplies.
- Attends and participates in all in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.