We are currently looking for a Sales Director to join our amazing team!
Amavida senior living is a 32-acre, resort-style senior living community, offering independent living, assisted living and memory care.
The Sales Director will work closely with the Executive Director and the team to ensure that the sales and marketing process is effective. The Sales Director will oversee all sales team members and develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family and professional referral sources. This position will plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospects and/or referral source activities and events, as well as partner with the Executive Director to develop and execute marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years Sales Director experience.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing, to include principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior market and various senior living products preferred.
- Individuals must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills are required with a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgement, and professional ethics.
- Must possess strong management skills to work effectively as a team with operation partners and other functional areas.
- Lead sales team and ensure full success in maintaining leads and deposit ratio.
- Maintains and/or improves the occupancy level in accordance with the sales and marketing department and business plans of the community.
- Closes sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how services and programs can meet their need. Responds promptly to every phone call or in-person inquiry form all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Provides appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires.
- Completes outside Business Development sales calls to meet or exceed the established goals for professional leads per week as set by the community marketing plan.
- Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through resident, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis. Provides information and conducts presentations about services and programs, market advantages, availability, and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective referral sources and community
- Plans, coordinates, and implements monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan and Executive Director. Follows up and executes sales process with all leads from
- Develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy
- Maintains working knowledge of the lead management system and uses system to maximize sales
- Attend and participate in in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.