We are currently looking for a Security Officer to join our team!
Must promote great customer service and cleanliness throughout the department and community. Our Security and patrol will identify and report incidents at the property and will be responsible for the security and safety of our residents and guests. Security will periodically tour the property to identify any irregularities. Observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regard to the premises and personnel and residents.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of the residents, guests and personnel.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees, residents and guests.
- Protect company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles.
- Conduct supplemental concierge duties when required.
- Conduct supplemental maintenance duties when required.
- Conduct supplemental valet duties when required.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- 18+ Years of age
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior Law Enforcement or Military preferred.
- Florida State D & G Security Officer Licenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of following complex instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to participate in company screening process including drug screen and background investigation.
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- Must have the ability to lift over 30 lbs.
- Must maintain a neat appearance wearing a Uniform.
- Must have a valid clean Driver’s License in the event Valet service is required.
- Must be willing to works nights, weekends and Holidays.