Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
We are currently looking for Full and/or Part-time Front Desk Concierges to join our amazing team!
Must be willing to work variable hours between 3pm - 11pm & 11PM and 7AM, weekdays and weekends (subject to change)
This person will be responsible for leading the reception area/concierge and serving the needs of residents, visitors, and team by offering information and assistance in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Free from illegal use of drugs.
- Effective time management skills
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organization skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- At least two (2) years in the hospitality business or similar work setting preferred.
- Ability to answer the telephone, take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast paced environment. Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is needed at the community.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism. Ability to interact with residents who are highly susceptible to common illness
Essential Job Functions
- Warmly greet all people entering the community in a courteous and professional manner
- Check all daily visitors into the Accushield System
- Accurately identify resident or team member for whom guests are visiting
- Notify residents and team members when guests arrive
- Develop list of preferences for residents and team members of how their guests should be received
- Check overnight guests into guest suites utilizing Accushield, provide entry to suites, answer questions
- Ensure the lobby is tidy and presentable at all times
- Place daily newspapers and periodicals in delegated common areas and lobby
- Offer all guests who are waiting a beverage of coffee or infused ice water
- Schedule or request Valet pick-up from Porters for residents, guests, and visitors
- Promotes positive image of community and serves as ambassador to visitors and team member
- Be prepared to provide detailed answers to questions regarding community amenities, directions and services provided
- Courteously and consistently answers all incoming calls, allowing no calls to enter voice mail, and properly transfer to residents and team members
- Maintains and updates log of emergency phone numbers
- Responds to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties according to establish protocol
- Assist with disaster management communication activities during evacuations
- Maintains and updates list of all resident contact information
- Performs delegated typing, data management, and clerical functions
- Performs activities with Residents