Fort Myers, FL
We are currently looking for a Sales Counselor to join our amazing team!
Amavida senior living is a 32-acre, resort-style senior living community, offering independent living, assisted living and memory care.
The Sales Counselor will work closely with the Sales Director and the sales team to ensure that the sales and marketing process is effective. The Sales Counselor will develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family and professional referral sources. This position will plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospects and/or referral source activities and events, as well as partner with the Sales Director to execute marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years Sales experience in Senior Living.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing, to include principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior market and various senior living products preferred.
- Individuals must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills are required with a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgement, and professional ethics.
- Must possess strong management skills to work effectively as a team with operation partners and other functional areas.
- Maintains and/or improves the occupancy level in accordance with the sales and marketing department and business plans of the community.
- Ensure billing forms are correct and submitted to the community.
- Monitor resident move-in list.
- Follow up on admission paperwork from hospitals, doctors, and nursing homes.
- Manage move in paperwork for the residents and keeps folders compliant.
- Coordinate the refurbishing, cleaning and inspection of apartments after move out and before move in with community team members.
- Communicate daily with Sales & Marketing Director and other key team members regarding the status of all prospective move-ins.
- Coordinate the move-in process for new residents in an efficient and welcoming manner.
- Ensure paperwork completion, apartment preparation, move scheduling, community support, resident orientation and housewarming party preparation.
- Provide administrative support for the Sales and Marketing Dept.
- Represent the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement as directed by the Sales and Marketing Director. Uses relevant community knowledge and research to assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Director with execution of marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director by assisting with tours, telephone inquiries, events, community outreach and other items as directed.
- Maintain working knowledge of the lead management system. Inputs, as directed, sales and marketing activities in a timely manner and according to system standards.
- Attend and participate in in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.